What Are Dreams?
In order for us to understand our dreams we first have to understand what a dream really is. Check out the Word Magic With BlaQ Fire for a break down of a new word every week. Here is a break down of the word dream.
Words And Dreams
The name Daniel has “DNA” in it and Daniel in the Bible was the only one that could interpret dreams. From an esoteric perspective, the name Daniel can be broken down as “The DNA Of God” or “The DNA of IAM”. Knowing the esoteric meaning of names is very important in the world of metaphysics, self-realization and knowledge of self. In the name Daniel is also the name Diana, which is the name of a moon Goddess and the moon is a parable for the subconscious mind. Your dreams speak from the subconscious. This is also why the names of the people, places and things that show up in your dreams are important to remember. See Your Name Matters for more on this. Ignoring the details of your dream is like ignoring a message from God. It is my theory that akashic records or the memories of the universe is stored within the cells of your body. Your cells communicate with you within your dreams. See God Is In My Cells.
Your dreams are showing you your own thoughts and feelings which are hidden in your subconscious. Because your dreams are also an expression of your DNA, you may also have visions about the past or the future. Your DNA is all knowing. You are one with the universe and this is what makes you all knowing as well. It is only because you are encapsulated in this tiny little vessel that you constantly forget. Your dreams are part of your subconscious mind to help you come to self realizations about yourself.
The Self Realization Of You
The true you is buried inside of your cells. Your dreams are showing you the “true you”. Also, there maybe some other ancestors within your DNA that are trying to help you see something within your self that you may not be able to see or hear in your waking hours. Divine wisdom, revelation, and spiritual enlightenment from the universe can speak to you through your dreams. In fact, a lot of things I teach in the Self Realization Course come from me interpreting my own dreams.
For the self realization and remembrance of you, it is important to keep a dream journal…..very important. When you dream it is like God speaking directly to you. You will want to remember what was said so record it. Let me know if you would like my help on a Written Dream Interpretation.
Forget Your Dreams? Join The Club
I am pretty confident that we dream every night but we do not remember. I am also pretty confident that forgetting our dreams is one of the laws of the universe. Let me explain my theory on why we forget our dreams….. or why we forget anything. The energy that we call “Satan” does this. Yes…. this mysterious metaphysical entity magically causes us to forget. The word Satan backward is Natas. Natas in Arabic means to forget. Satan is a metaphor for light. It is light that causes us to forget. For more about the devil or Satan check out The Devil And Your Brain and She Devil.
In regards to your dreams and light, does not light blind you? Light puts you in darkness which results in causing you to be in a state of ignorance. Ignorance is another word for forget. Therefore, light causes us to forget the details of our past lives as well as what happened several years ago in our current life. Most of us struggle to remember a thought that we had only 30 seconds ago. Of course, we are going to barely remember what happened in our dream.
The light will especially cause us to forget about what we do not care or carry in our hearts to be remembered. Think about it. Before we had cell phones we were a lot better at remembering our favorite persons telephone number by HEART. Anything that we consider to be important, we can recall it back to mind by HEART. Therefore, what you choose to remember has a lot to do with you authentically caring to remember. This is not only applicable to your dreams, but everything. Your vessel or body can only retain but so much. With that said, I believe you have to train your conscious mind to remember your dreams. As with all things, the heart is the center of everything that is occurring both internally AND externally. As within, so without. That is universal law. This law is also applicable when it comes to remembering your dreams.
The Circadian Rhythm
The other reason we forget is because our body energetically operates on something called a circadian rhythm. The word circadian breaks down to mean the solar cycle or the cycle of day. Upon waking up, regardless of what time we wake up, it is sunrise for the body. At sunrise, all things are made new and old things are passed away. The circadian rhythm is like a natural clock within the body that emits chemicals which signals our cells to experience an internal sunrise and sunset. Therefore, at your personal sunrise, you can best believe that your internal sunlight will begin to erase your memory again. Light blinds us and causes us to forget. This includes what you dreamed about the night before.
5 Things You Can Do To Remember Your Dreams
1) Sleep with something covering your eyes. Although your body is experiencing internal sunrise you do not have to let the physical body know that. Keep your eyes in complete darkness and sit silently with the intention of remembering.
2) Do not jump out of bed immediately. Our minds are addicted to light, motion, sound, vibration etc. If you stay still you are telling your mind that you are not yet active and you make this the best time to retrieve your dream.
3) Do you use an alarm to wake you up? Ehhhhhh….. your alarm should not be too abrupt. If it is, then you are scaring yourself into waking the body up and I am pretty sure that fear can cause us to forget. It is like setting your body into a panic at sunrise. When we panic, we forget. I would suggest that your alarm be something soft and gentle upon waking up.
4) It is the chemical called melatonin which causes sleep to take over the body. Mela means black and tone means sound or vibration. This suggests that this chemical which puts us into a trance is actually a vibration of darkness. This means that in order to experience a very vivid (more memorable dream) there must be darkness. Therefore, you should not sleep with any type of television or computer on as these things emit light. Your room should be as dark as possible when going to sleep. You can also pick up melatonin at any local drug store. It will help your dreams become more vivid and memorable.
5) Use the power of words. Express to yourself that you care about remembering your dreams. Verbally say to your self (your cells) before falling asleep and waking up “I care about remembering my dreams, help me remember, I will remember”. Your cells are alive and they can hear your vibration and read your internal desires. They are under your command so tell them that you WILL remember. And then believe it.